Sunday, February 6, 2011

it cannot be spring soon enough for me!!!

unfortunately, the new jersey weather seems to currently have quite different ideas about that. luckily, as of yesterday, the february pixie dust paperie kit, SPRINGTIME PIXIE, is officially for sale in the pixie shoppe! but before you dash over there to buy it... (or, if you prefer, AFTER you dash over there to buy it?!) ...do stop in at the pixie blog, ok? why? well, there are a couple of reasons: for one thing, i am VERY proud of today's project, which is an accordion book in a little wooden box thingie, that looks a bit like this:


ok, actually it looks *EXACTLY* like that! but i still think/hope you might enjoy seeing the inside of it, as well as perhaps reading a bit about how i made it.

for another, miss kirsty has just begun the fifth round of giveaways, and in addition to some highly crave-able pixie goods, there are a couple of absolutely beautiful items handmade by pixie zielonooka, and since i know you want a shot at winning those, so be sure to check out this post!

if, whilst you are there, you should happen upon a fellow commenter called "RITA" who types in all smallcase, uses lots of "!!!'s" and adorns her words with little ♥HEARTS♥ it won't be me, assuming a false identity just for a chance at the prizes. honest, it won't. ;)

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful box. I can't wait to visit the pixies to see the insides now.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL.... Rita, can you see me rolling on the floor? You just made my day, and it is only the 2nd hour of my SUNDAY. Fifi is hoping over to the Pixie Blog now and leave comment to win those beautiful handmade items.
    And I should say it again, this is a project made by a genius!!! I mean Genius Pixie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks fabulous ... hoping over to see the rest ...Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously FUN project....You always are so very detail oriented...I could look at your projects for hours:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful spring project. Bring on the warm weather. I'm so ready for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. BEAUTIFUL!!!! off to check out the inside now :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW LAUREN! Just WOW! Your creations blow me away every single time! I've said it before and I will say it again....YOU ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little project. I have to admit. I'm ready for spring too. I'm so sick of being sick. Can you believe I now have the cough that Lewis and Logan have been struggling with for a month? Great.. I must have the worst immune system EVER! I'm ready for spring too.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~