Wednesday, March 18, 2009

this is not...

...one of my captions from i has a hotdog, but since it literally made me spit out my coffee the other day, i figured i'd share it with you anyway. if *you* are presently drinking coffee--or any other hot beverage which might stain--don't say i didn't warn you, ok?! :)


is it just me, or does a pomeranian dressed as a pirate almost not even NEED a caption??

of course i am sidestepping the two really big philosophical questions that this photo raises: #1: who buys pirate costumes for pomeranians? (!!!) and #2: who SELLS pirate costumes for pomeranians?? (?!?) but do feel free to discuss these amongst yourselves!

♥ happy wednesday, darlings!!! ♥

7 comments:

  1. Hee-larious Lauren!!! TFS and have a super Wednesday!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't stop chuckling over that little dog. Thanks for the smile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pirate pomeranian vs. Isabell? My money is on the demon puppy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is hilarious! I bet that was one unhappy Pommi. Thanks fro stopping by my blog and for your kind comments. LOVE your playing card mini album below...

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~