Wednesday, March 4, 2009

52Q: 6, 7, 8

ok, this is the last day of 52Q catch-up pages; tomorrow there will be pretty greeting cards, honest! oh yeah, and a new CAARDVARKS challenge.

question 6: if i could do it all again, would i change anything?

(photo from my sophmore year in high school, mrs. grossman's photo corners, manual typewriter; reverse: notebook paper, uniball pen, unknown woodstock sticker)

text below reads, "my do-overs would be practical: i'd've taken calcium in my 20's & been religious about eyecream...i'd've saved more money & spent more time with my grandparents...i wouldn't have sunbathed... (or smoked!) ...and i would never, ever, have gotten *THIS* haircut!!!"


question 7: what would you do if you knew you could not fail?

(vintage tally sheet, illustration & cut out words from an old children's book, provocraft roller stamp, scrapworks rub-on letters)

text below reads, "i have been pondering this for days and i still have NO IDEA! if it was, 'given unlimited funds'...OR...'with a perfectly reliable back' i could probably come up with a scheme or two. i guess i worry more about logistics than i do about failure. i suspect i will keep thinking about this question for a while."

question 8: what was the last thing that made you laugh out loud?

(making memories & bam pop papers, making memories rub-ons, provocraft roller stamp; reverse: pic from "i can has cheezburger" printed on kodak premium photo paper)

8 comments:

  1. eeeeeeek!!! angry ferrets!!! LOL Lauren...please let us know the outcome on that one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...but I love your haircut in that pic..LMAO..didn't every girl have that same "do" in 10th grade? FUN stuff Lauren!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ferrets are NOT angry! A little hyper, maybe, but not angry. A friend of mine breeds them. So cute!

    Congrats on getting caught up! And the 'do is not so bad. I kinda like it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My injured black dog just came over to see why I was laughing. 'Angry Ferrets'!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at you go!! These are fab...love this project!

    Oh and BTW, now angry ferrets are the last thing to make ME laugh out loud!!

    (-: Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the haircut is cute...oddly similar to my freshman year of high school pic :) I love the 80s!

    Those ferrets are too cute.

    Drat! Imissed the Kraft cs challenge; hopefully I will participate in the next 'Varks challenge:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...didn't we ALL have similar haircuts in the 80's????? I know I stole all the photos of me in yr9 (very bad bowl cut!!!).
    These pages are awesome! I've been stumped on Q7 too. I think mostly it's because it really depends on your definition of failure, doesn't it. Without *failing* sometimes I wonder if we would ever really learn and grow.
    Angree Ferrettz made me laugh for a very long time...but if I were making this page today the answer to that question would have to be....LAUREN :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the fail one. OH MY GOSH that is the cutest illustration ever. I collect old books with cute illustrations like that, but can never bring myself to cut them up. I photocopy if I have to. lol. I LOVE it. It turned out SO cute.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~