Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Birthday Blossoms

Is it just me, or do you think that nearly everybody would secretly like to have a teeny, tiny, non-embarrassing fuss made on or around their birthday? That's one of the many reasons why I love to make special cards for my friends and family. It's a GREAT excuse to break out some of the many cool styles of Eyelet Outlet Flower Brads, as well. I'm showing off this particular card on the EO blog today:


On this card I've used Fresh Flower Brights, Mini Stitched Flower Brads and... I've invented my very own NEW type of flower brad by adding Pink Enamel Dots to the centers of some suns from the Sun and Cloud Brad set, see?


I've scattered the different sized and shaped brads on top of some awfully pretty stamped flowers from a set called "Bold Blooms" by Pretty Pink Posh; whom I thank profusely for the $25 gc they donated to the Coffee Lovers' Summer Blog Hop... which I was lucky enough to win!* Once I had all of the Flower Brads arranged, I went back and added even more texture and interest by giving some of the stamped flowers tiny Pearl Bling centers or Matte Enamel Dots. Finally I added a diecut sentiment with a tiny Mini Butterfly Brad to dot the "I" in "birthday".


I hope you are having a happy and colorful day, but if not... why not add some Flower Brads (with or without flower stamps, lol!) to your life! ♥

*I was able to choose *THREE* cool PPP sets and only went $2 over my prize amount! and YOWZA they are sooooo cuuuuuuute! (You'll see one of the Xmas sets I chose later this week, too, so stay tuned!)

4 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Super used of the flower brads. as always the stitching is perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks like it was embroidered at first glance. Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not just you. I totally agree.

    Lovely card! I adore your blinged up brads.

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~