Saturday, December 21, 2013

dd15: under the tree

sunday, december fifteenth, had a little christmas surprise in store for me, and sadly not the good kind of surprise. instead, my wonky old back decided not just to go out, but to go pretty severely into spasm as well. nice. :0 but at least there was something awesome to look at from my perspective on the living room floor, so i built my page around the view:

(patterned paper: basic grey, my mind's eye, echo park, reminisce; journaling card: my mind's eye; sticker: daisy d's; rub-ons: making memories; adhesive: staples brand gluetape runner)
pagewise, this is pretty straightforward: all stashyness, in the form of patterned papers, stickers, rub-ons, an altered journaling card, and of course another instagram. oh yeah, and some tiny little gems stuck onto the tree, for extra sparkle. and thus another day is documented!

2 comments:

  1. OUCH! Hope you're back feels better real soon!! Those spasms are noooo fun!! I love that you did this page from the perspective of being on the floor! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, poor you!! But way to turn lemons into lemonade though. It just goes to show how dedicated to the craft you are! I'm loving all your DD pages by the way. They are awesome!

    ReplyDelete

the *BEST* part of blogging is the comments, dontcha think? thanks for taking time to leave one! ~♥~